Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Torrent Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok so I want to post something up for everybody but I dont really know how. Im familiar with most of the things that come along with torrents. Like trackers for instance. I need one of those to post up a torrent right? What is a tracker? If somebody could be so kind as to help me out, I gaurantee you won't regret it .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Outlawz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In a nutshell:

    A tracker is the server in which you register your torrent to be made available to others. Many trackers use ratio based membership to assure people contribute and continue to share after they get what they want.

    Depending on what you plan to torrent, you may choose from any number of trackers.

    IM (AOL=sxdxoutlaw) me and we can chat about which tracker is best suited for your offering. I can also help walk you through getting your torrent registered with said tracker.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, i have no knowledge on torrents at all. If anyone can explain how to download/play/post them i'd be very grateful.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Merklee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How would i post a torrent?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •